Malta Bend R-V Public Schools Is in the process of hiring for the one position of 5th and 6th Grade Classroom Teacher (combined class)
Applicant must hold appropriate certification in this area from the Department of Elementary and Secondary
Education (DESE) or are willing to obtain the proper certification. This position involves working closely with students, observing and evaluating performance, and teaching the curriculum based on Missouri Learning Standards. Applicant must have strong written, and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to be adaptable in an ever changing environment.
Malta Bend R-V School District is in the process of hiring for a Custodial position. We are accepting applications until June 25, 2020
POSITION TITLE: Custodian
SALARY: Based on Custodial experience
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will support the day to day operations of the School District.
• Ability to read and write.
• Ability to perform moderate to heavy manual labor
• Ability to perform daily tasks with minimum supervision.
• Ability to operate power equipment
• Ability to work well with others.
• Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed
• Cleans/maintains school facilities such as classrooms, restrooms, hallways, entrance doorways,
Entryways, offices, floors, desks, chairs and walls. This includes scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming,
mopping, dusting and waxing.
• Replenishes supplies in restrooms and classrooms; changes light bulbs.
• Orders janitorial supplies from Vendors
• Removes snow and ice from sidewalks.
• Empties trash receptacles.
• Sets up chairs/tables for meeting.
• Handles other duties as needed such as painting, making repairs, insuring rooms are securely
• Reports maintenance problems to Superintendent.
• Other duties as assigned by Superintendent and Building Principal.
Applications must be submitted to the Main Office by June 25, 2020 by 12:00pm. If you have any
questions contact John Angelhow (660)595-2371 or email@example.com